Like on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Pintrest Follow on Instagram Follow on Google+ Find on Etsy

Shen Wong Blog

A typical lady, I have something to say about everything!

Sharing thoughts on beauty, fashion and leading a positive go getter life through my own philosophy of 'Shen-isms'.

20 Jun 2013

We're in Business! Etsy Business

I just closed my first sale today and I had to share it with the world.

After spending so much money on new tools & stock I must admit I was starting to panic a little. But Aoife (my first customer), you have given me hope! Thank you. 

I now know that there is a market out there for my jewellery and  I am right to keep going. 

Being able to sell something that you crated with your own hands is just the best feeling in the whole world. To everyone out there who are setting up their own business, don't give up hope, keep at it!


by Shen Wong

3 comments:

  1. Well done, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well done. Nothing like the buzz of the first one..except the 2nd one! may it happen along quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. It was an amazing feeling. Hopefully won't have to wait too long for the next sale :)

    ReplyDelete